I've been sitting on this post for awhile. It's quite good:
I have this new marketing strategy that costs next to nothing and:
- Will bring you a substantial increase in search engine traffic
- Will greatly enhance your ability to communicate with your market
- Will increase your odds of being interviewed by the media
- Will allow you (or someone you designate) to instantly post news updates to your web site
- Willl guarantee that your web site has fresh reasons for people to come back
- Will allow you to be seen as a thought leader in your industry and
- Will give you a tool to help cement strategic partner relationships
Above are the words of John Jantsch in his Duct Tape Marketing post: "I'm Just Going to Stop Using the 'B' Word."
He's talking about blogging, of course. A powerful marketing
weapon tool many firms (from massive firms to sole practitioners) are curious but tentative about--a problem compounded by the silly name.
So, forget the name, and familiarize yourself with the tool.
Quick! Before your competitors do it.